Whether you’ve just got a few junk items that need to go or your garage needs a complete overhaul, College HUNKS is here to help. When you book College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® for your garage cleaning project, our professionally-trained junk removal team will handle all the sorting, labor, loading, hauling, and proper disposal, recycling, or donating needed. We’ll clean up and remove clutter from your garage or carport space so you can finally park your car where it belongs – or turn that space into a dream studio, Air BnB, or in-law suite.
Get started with a free, no-obligation quote on our garage junk removal services or find a College HUNKS location near you for same-day or next-day service availability and local pricing.
Garage Cleanout Pricing in Bloomfield Hills
When it’s time to tackle the garage on your spring cleaning list, it can seem overwhelming, especially when you question how much does garage cleaning cost. We’re here to help! Our affordable garage cleanout services are priced to meet your needs – so whether you need the whole garage cleared or just a few items, the quote will always match.
Our junk removal pricing is based on labor, amount of space items take up in our truck(s), and any added services like hourly packing or furniture moving (for when you decide that the futon does look good in the house!). Fill out a form online for a free quote or get in touch with your local College HUNKS for more information.
Items We Take
Our junk removal teams are happy to take most non-hazardous items from your garage. From large appliances to old tires and electronics, our trained garage junk removal professionals can take it off your hands and responsibly dispose of it. Here are a few of the more common items we remove during garage cleanouts:
- Scrap metal
- Scrap wood
- Car parts (ex: tires)
- Used TVs
- Deep freezers
- Old mattresses
- Boxes and bags
- Old tools
- Used furniture
- Exercise equipment
- Old or unopened paint
What To Expect From Your Garage Cleanout
We understand you have a lot of options when it comes to hiring someone to help you clean out your garage, but with the most 5-star junk removal reviews in the industry, College HUNKS Hauling Junk & Moving® is THE company for you.
- Schedule your appointment. We’ll assess your garage clutter and give you a quote based on the services needed and local rates.
- We remove unwanted items. Once you approve the quote, we’ll complete any added services (like packing and furniture moving) and remove unwanted items from your garage as efficiently as possible.
- Cleanup assistance. Our local teams will help clean up any mess from the areas that we worked in.
- Donation and recycling. Our junk removal teams will first try to donate any items to our local charity partners, then take the remaining items to the proper recycling facilities. We strive to donate or recycle up to 70% of junk items we collect.
- Get back to the things that matter with a cleaner, clearer garage space.
Responsibly Donate Unwanted Garage Junk
With our junk hauling services, you can not only count on a trustworthy and reliable team but one that will prioritize finding a second use for your items. College HUNKS partners with local charitable organizations to ensure your items go directly back to your community – at no extra cost. Our junk removal estimates include any donation and recycling needed, so you’re only charged for the time we’re at your place but can feel good about where your items are going.
Some of our partnerships include:
- Habitat For Humanity ReStore®
- Other local charities – call your nearest College HUNKS location for more information
How to Clean Out Your Garage
The garage is often the most used space for storage in the home. Over time, we tend to forget about all the stuff we store in there and before you know it, you are parking your car in the driveway! The thought of fumbling through all that stuff to reclaim your parking space can seem daunting but, with the help of College HUNKS, you’ll be able to get things cleaned up in no time.
Follow these steps to make your garage cleanout simpler:
- Take on one section at a time. Moving from one place to another can make the task seem endless. Be practical with your time and move through your garage in sections.
- Organize items into piles; Stuff to donate, stuff to keep, and junk. If you haven’t used the item in over a year it’s time to part ways with it. Consider its condition and move lightly use things to the donate pile and everything else to the junk pile.
- Reorganize things to keep. Reorganize the things you are keeping and consolidate them by type. Labeled storage bins are a great way to keep things clean and accessible for later use.
- Add Shelving – adjustable shelving units are perfect for the garage. They’ll help keep things off the floor and neatly out of the way.
- Consider those bigger appliances – Not really using that deep freezer or extra refrigerator? Let College HUNKS take them off your hands.
- Call College HUNKS to clear out your donations and junk. We’ll provide a free estimate for your garage cleanout before beginning any work so you can be assured of stress and surprise-free experience!
When we are gone with all the things you no longer want, you can happily reclaim your parking space or start dreaming of what to do with that extra space!