When a loved one passes away, you are not only left with grief, but you may also be left with the burden of handling the estate. One aspect of this includes cleaning out the estate, like removing or donating unwanted items, or moving items to your homes or storage facility. Estates need to be settled quickly to mitigate any financial burdens – that’s where College HUNKS Hauling Junk® Bloomfield Hills MI can help. Our local junk removal teams can help efficiently pack, move, and remove any estate items so you can focus on what’s important.
How our junk removal services work:
- Schedule a time for our local team to visit the estate and give a free, no-obligation estimate for services like packing, furniture moving, and junk removal.
- Once approved, we’ll complete any added services and efficiently remove all unwanted items.
- We’ll clean all area(s) that we worked in.
- We’ll transport unwanted items to donation organizations, then recycling facilities ensuring up 70% of your items are responsibly handled.
Estate Cleanout Costs
Our goal is to make our junk removal pricing as clear and transparent as possible, meaning you won’t pay for any services until you agree to our no-obligation estimate. The cost of estate cleanout services varies by the number of items that need to be removed, the space those items take in our junk hauling trucks, and local rates for services – ensuring you don’t pay LA prices for estate cleanout services in Michigan Average US rates for estate junk removal can range anywhere from $100 – $1,000+, so get in touch with us for a no-obligation quote based on your area to get started.
For more accurate pricing and same-day or next-day availability, get in touch with a College HUNKS junk removal Oakland County location near you.
Donate Your Estate Items with College HUNKS
You’ll have peace of mind knowing that your loved one’s items will be given a second life through our green recycling practices and donation efforts. We are partnered with numerous local non-profits and make every effort to donate any of your unwanted estate items to their organizations. That way, other families in need can benefit from your loved one’s belongings.
A few of our non-profit partners include:
- Habitat for Humanity ReStore®
- Other charitable organizations in your area
Furniture Moving Services in Bloomfield Hills
Are there things in your family’s estate that you’d rather keep? Are you interested in living in the estate, but want certain furniture moved to the basement, attic, or your storage unit? College HUNKS can help with all of that! Our hourly furniture moving services can help you move anything from anywhere in your house or storage unit into another area of the house, portable storage, or different storage unit at reduced hourly labor rates. Get in touch with a College HUNKS location nearest you for availability and a free, no-obligation moving quote.
How to Prepare for an Estate Cleanout
The thought of sorting through a lifetime of personal belongings can be overwhelming. We know that going through your loved one’s things can take time and you may not want to part with everything. Follow these steps to help make your estate cleanout and organization a little easier:
- Take on one room at a time. Be practical with your time and move through the home in sections.
- Organize items into piles; Stuff to donate, stuff to keep, and thing to get rid of. Consider the items’ condition and move gently used things to the donate pile and everything else to the junk pile. This will streamline the process for both you and our junk removal teams.
- Reorganize things to keep. Reorganize the things you are keeping and consolidate them by type. Labeled boxes or storage bins are a great way to keep things clean and organized as you move them to their new location – need help with packing? Our hourly packing services have got you covered.
- Consider those larger appliances and furniture – Old appliances and furniture can be donated. Let College HUNKS take them off your hands.
Call College HUNKS to clear out your donations and junk. We’ll provide a free estimate for your estate cleanout before beginning any work so you can be assured of a stress-free experience!